Tuesday 13 April 2010

Rock My Wedding Sponsor

...well yesterday turned out to be a pretty exciting day all round. I've just returned from a little holiday in the caravan and we have all suffered from a heavy dose of 'tree pollen over load' after being in Sherwood Forrest for a week!! Back to the sea air..... sorry I am rambling a bit... the exciting part is ... that, yesterday, we started our first venture as one of the sponsors of the fabulous blog 'Rock My Wedding'. The double exciting part was how many emails we received yesterday. They were becoming an addiction to read, had to keep putting the kettle on, and unfortunately, kept me from my main duties (so I have to keep my head down today and 'focus'), but thank you for all your kind words, enquiries, sample requests, and the tales of your planning so far, some really made me chuckle!!! If you are yet to discover 'RMW' then run straight over from here and take a look, as long as you promise to come back!!!!.....

2 comments:

Katy Howieson said...

your paper store is looking gorgeous and i spotted you on rock my wedding! Hope everything is going well for you

Katy
xx

p.s. there's a give away on bellefantaisie.net of one of my hairbands that would make a lovely present or gift for yourself

vicky trainor said...

Hi Katy,

Lovely to hear from you!!!! Let me know how you are getting on.....
My main email is info@vickytrainor.co.uk

Keep in touch.....

Should be a poting going on rock n roll bride blog today if you follow that.

Will have a look at your hairbands and may indeed treat myself. Sounds like everything is going well for you!!!!!!!

Vicky
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...