Tuesday 29 June 2010

5 in the morning

... it's 5 in the morning, the rain has been so heavy through the night that I awoke at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep..so I have decided to have an early start which is no bad thing as the 'to do' list this week is is a mile long, as well as a 6th birthday party for 15 kiddies to plan, and a holiday to prepare for. Also working on plans for the studio to be extended, finding it really hard to visualise a lined black and white drawing no matter how many further scribbles, sketches and paper 3d mock ups I make....
...above pic taken yesterday on a glorious hot summers day (sneaked out of the studio to potter again)!?????...think I may need to get the dinghy out of the garage to do the school run this morning...
(don't forget to keep looking at studio snippets as I am getting particulary good at posting the daily/weekly happenings of the studio there at the moment...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...