Tuesday 5 October 2010

hello Mrs **&%$**




...all I simply want to say today is that I love my job ...

..I have been making pretty little samples all day (see studio snippets) and simply chatting to clients about everything and anything and generally having a good old chin wag...I am always really sorry to see each and every client disappear into the avenue of 'togetherness'...you spend months developing a lovely friendship and then they all bloomin well go and get married and normally only have the need to use me once for wedding stationery (other social stationery available!!! ha ha). However, I have had a client come back to me 3 times for indeed wedding stationery and I know she won't mind me saying that as she reads this blog regularly...Hello Mrs **&%$**

1 comment:

Katy Howieson said...

i want to come and work for you please :P xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...