Monday 10 January 2011

a snippet of inspiration on a Monday morning

...I received a copy of Wedding Flowers through the post on Saturday and was delighted to see that they had featured a little pic of our Broadway Collection - I have included a few more images from the magazine as an incentive to pur-chase - there's some gorgeous styling by Victoria Sullivan - so if you are struggling for floral inspiration for a Spring/Summer celebration then I recommend that you steal yourself a copy (there's a great floral glossary at the back too so you can impress your florist by knowing the precise name of the flower desired....)





2 comments:

Perdita Tinsel said...

I wish I'd had that glossary when I got married. My florist was not impressed as my floral vocabulary extended to 'white ones', 'big ones', 'small ones' and 'foliage'. ;) Still it looked lovely in the end!

vicky trainor said...

eeeeh, miss perdita, you do make me laugh. I love your post, by the way, on 'rain' over at your blog - we are seeds from the same pod.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...