Monday 10 January 2011

(whoops**)!!!

...apologies!!! - I've had a couple of emails today, asking when the new signs will be posted over at studio snippets. I know I said on Friday that I would post them on Saturday (whoops**) but just still finishing off the last few stitches and details and I want to place them all in one post. I will post the signs that will be available to be pur-chased asap (so keep watching - I'm getting there, honest!). Sooo all of you who follow the blog will have first pickings of treating yourself before they are launched on the web site - see there are little of advantages of paying us a visit!!!! There will be signs for reception tables, tea parties and to hang on your doors in your little abode...

1 comment:

Perdita Tinsel said...

I LOVE these. Desperate for some kind of party to buy some for now! Wedding passed recently, but I'm hoping for a housewarming and these would be DARLING for a garden tea...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...