Wednesday 4 January 2012

armchair journeys no. 9

...well my new year's resolution to this little ol' blog is being kept and here I am ready to show you the first of the armchair journeys for 2012 (will be every Wednesday if you want to keep stopping by). If you are new to here the armchair journeys are places of visual indulgence that I find myself arriving at on my little internet travels that I want to share with you!



So...Here is No. 9.

I felt a wave of floral love (and equal envy when I discovered these wonderful creations by Louise Hedley of Sohomode (you can read more about her here...). I keep visiting her blog and floating around her Etsy shop because.... (a) I adore her dresses and love the palette of each collection she makes...(b) I love vintage shapes (c) fabric envy (d) I love clothes swaying (at the moment blustering) on washing lines (e) I love the photographs too - all pegged in rows - works of art displayed - I would love my hall to be filled with just these photographs alone - if there were a few coins in my purse I would also love my hall to be filled with these dresses...(f) I wish to own one for every day of the week (g) If I didn't have this little floral business I would work for free in Louise's studio (would also mean I would have to move to Manhattan - which isn't a bad thing) (h) I better stop at h or I would float through til June simply gushing about each and every one...



So, off you go, tell me how long you were there. I have spent quite a while, I can tell you, when I should be organising a 'floral love' photo shoot of my own...... and if like me you fancy treating yourself then you may want to see her available collection over at Etsy... If you buy one please don't tell me - jelousy can make a woman do crazy things.....





















Thank you to Louise who kindly gave me permission to show you all her wonderful tea's...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the delay I had a Ruby swimming lesson to attend before I could drift off in the beauty of those dresses!

I want one too, I think we should all purchase one and float around being all floral in the summer, what a gorgeous sight that would be!

Jane xx

Becky Mitchell Photography said...

These are to die for!! x

vicky trainor said...

...think I know what I am doing with all my linen fabric after the shoot - haha!!

The Happy Caravan said...

Yes yes yes I have visited her Etsy shop to dream many times they are so beautifull.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...