Sunday 19 February 2012

Pinboard Palettes


This time next week (Sunday 26th February) I will be stood on my little stand
It is held at the lovely Crooks Barn in Bradwell Abbey (Nr Milton Keynes). 
I am packing my car and heading down the M1 for a weekend away with
some of my dear friends from the wedding industry. 

I will have a selection of pretties from The Vintage Drawer along with a
floral delight of stationery from my printed collections
So if you are looking for something floral with pretty colour palettes
and made with love then please come along and say hello. 
I will also be selling reception and gift products from
The Vintage Drawer shop on the day too.
So hands up who is coming along??????
I will also have a selection of little gifts and mothers day cards
so you can buy a pressie or two whilst visiting.......

There is also a "tweet up" the night before (25th February)
at The Premier Inn" Furzston Lake, Milton Keynes from 4-11pm.
I should be there from 7pm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...