Friday 25 May 2012

introducing 'at home with The Vintage Drawer'

... as an escapism I garden, I also potter and sew non stationery items too, making things for the home, for friends, I also just love to work on one off pieces with no real intention or direction...
 ....I have today opened another little on-line shop.  It will sell all of my makings that I produce in my spare time - my 'hobby-time' ..... nothing to be repeated, little batches of varied products....
 ...so for the merry months of June and July I will be selling cushions that come with their own brooches, individual brooches too that you can attach to your own cushions at home to brighten their day, scented lavender pillows that can be placed into a linen drawer a wardrobe or I hang mine on long lengths of ribbon and hang them behind curtains in the sunlight to warm a room with fragrance....  arriving next week will be little 'home sweet home' signs, pinny's and domestic goddess dusters!!!!....
 ...so if you have a spare 5 minutes - pop along to
Let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!

















4 comments:

Aunt B said...

What lovely things! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. Good luck in your new venture. :)

Aunt B said...

What lovely things! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. Good luck in your new venture. :)

Anonymous said...

Been and seen and bought.

I really don't think we need any more cushions since we just have to take them off the chairs before we can sit anywhere, but my lovely wife was so taken with them that I was persuaded.

I shall come round to yours when I want to sit down in future.

Rainbow Gatherer said...

you have a lovely blog=)
I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...