Wednesday 1 August 2012

Stepping Stones to New Chapters

 ...it's all got a tad exciting in the studio over the last day or two....I am about to enter the beginning of my 'new year'... My studio year ends in August as I embark on the launch of a new approach to The Vintage Drawer, 2011/2012 collection was all about the 40's and 50's and the new for 2012/2013 will romantically sway to the arts and crafts of the 1930's...
So in preparation for the 'new' - a little photo shoot is taking place here over the next two weeks... so walls have been painted and layered and sanded and re-coloured ready to be styled with lots of 'floral love'.......
 ...and to end chapters - this little blog will close at the end of August.... it is full to capacity and I need to step stone to another place filled with colour, inspiration, a place of calm and a floral community... so will you join me over at my new journal?  There is even a little linen giveaway to entice you over.... don't be shy, I've put the kettle in anticipation that you will pay a visit to  The Linen Garden ....






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...